WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK!
NEW COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOL
- Please have your child brush at home before their appointment. They will no longer be able to brush their teeth here. They will be given a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse to help reduce the level of germs and viruses in their mouth.
- They will need to wear a mask into the office.
- Please text us when you arrive. In order to maintain social distancing, we ask that parents and siblings remain in the car during the appointment.
- They will be given hand sanitizer and their temperature will be taken when they come in. We will have to reschedule if it’s 100.4 or higher. (They should not eat or drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes prior to appointment. It could affect their temperature reading.)
- At the end of their visit, they will be given a treatment report and they will exit out the side door.
- Please call to schedule their next appointment according to the treatment report.
If your child has any symptoms of being sick, has been exposed to anyone who has the Covid-19 virus, or has traveled within the last 14 days, please reschedule the appointment prior to coming to the office.
While you’ll find many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your care and safety. In addition to following all infection control recommendations made by the ADA and CDC, Dr. Webb has also installed a Nu-Calgon iWave air purifying device to our HVAC system and purchased three medical-grade, standalone air purification systems by Surgically Clean Air.
iWave is an air purifying device that installs in an HVAC system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke, and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
Surgically Clean Air uses a 6-stage filtration system that filters particulates and allergens out of the air as well as kills bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi. These filters meet the guidelines for general surgery applications.